Team Building Workshops
The Shamanic Journey Workshop
The shamanic journey has always been a potent and transformative experience - for both the individual and the group - helping our ancestors maintain group cohesion and empowered interconnectedness.
As employee engagement becomes a necessity in corporate cultures, conscious companies are again looking to the tried-and-true methods of the tribe. As we bring these integral team building methods into the modern age, we see that they also bring back into the company culture what many employees say they crave: Meaning, purpose, a sense of value to the team, and a renewed creativity and commitment to the group.
These are the reasons employees now remain with companies. And the results speak for themselves:
- 96% of employees believe showing empathy is an important way to advance employee retention. By providing each team member a profound personal experience, and then allowing interconnected sharing and bonding, you increase empathy across the entire group.
- Providing mindfulness experiences to employees like a shamanic journey empowers employees to perform better. In a recent study of participants in a corporate mindfulness program, 66% of employees reported a significant reduction in stress, along with a marked improvement in stress management capabilities. Nearly 50% also reported better focus and decision-making, increased creativity and improved workplace relationships.
How the Shamanic Journey Works for Team Building
The shamanic journey is a unique and effective team building activity that provides meaningful team bonding while also providing a transformative personal experience, helping each team member find their place - and meaning - within the group.
The Shamanic Journey Workshop provides your team:
- Culture building and bonding
- A strong sense of community
- Improved interpersonal relationships and company culture dynamics
- Strengthened relationships and sense of personal meaning
- A unique and profound experience that ignites creativity, innovation and increased productivity
- Methods for out-of-the-box thinking and improved solution-finding
The Shamanic Journey Workshop Experience includes:
- Full Day Corporate Journey
- Overview of shamanic methods for group interconnectedness and team building and brief training on altered states and what to expect in a shamanic journey
- Q&A to address any questions
- 1st Journey - customized for your team. This is an introductory experience that includes a question pertaining to your unique intention.
- Discussion, then Lunch
- 2nd Journey - journey to explore a question of our choosing, such as “What is the unique gift that you bring to your team?”
- Actionability exercises and discussion to identify takeaways and transformations
- Integration conversation and exercises to bring the new awareness of the journey into company workplace relationships and productivity
Explore the Benefits of a Shamanic Journey for Your Company or Team
Let’s chat about the particular needs for your corporate team and what you’d like to accomplish for your employees. We always customize the experience for you and your team members.
"We did a Corporate Team Building Shamanic Journey with Shannon for the second time and had just as great of an experience as the first. Shannon is really great at making each person in our group feel like they have the space to be themselves and to share their personal journeys without feeling pressured. We were able to intertwine our corporate message with mindful meditation in the most seamless way. Thank you Shannon!"
Shannon Hopkins builds bridges between the seen and unseen world. She offers shamanic journey sessions, intuitive healing, rituals and rites of passage in Walnut Creek, CA and the Bay Area as well as through video shamanic journey sessions and phone sessions to anywhere in the world. She also facilitates Corporate Team Building workshops in San Francisco Bay Area.
She offers individual sessions and shamanic journey workshops for groups in Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, Albany, and San Francisco, CA as well as many other Bay Area cities.